Saturday, April 18, 2009

time for blogging...

First, I would like to add that the optional typefaces suck on this thing... gotta be a way to change that. 
Second, you know I wrote into blogs as a student all the time but never was enthused about them.  Now after just realizing the full benefit of Twitter, I'm trying to reopen my eyes to different networking situations...makes for a good past time and in a way is kind of like a livejournal or something. 
I often have a lot to say, but there are limitations to posting your personal beliefs on facebook, just because i seem to know so many people that it starts to become a similar situation of dancing around naked waving flags in front of the whole world. So I have decided to limit my voice on FB and make it a personal option to view my opinion.

so cheers to popping my blog cherry! 

song of the day: "once" rascal flatts

No comments: