Saturday, June 13, 2009

these are words of the last few months... please enjoy

I think its clear now.
its time for me to drastically change again.
shed some friends, some pounds, some habits. 
I am scared but determined i am ready to grow.



An empty bottle only suppresses the pain
i'm ready to step back to create a gain
so cheers to life and the feeling i tame
ill swallow the salt if it will make me sane.
...... because my heart is only a game...




if someone had told me back then
that i could no longer call you a friend 
or a year from now i couldn't say where or how you've been
after all, who really expected this to end?



The silence speaks so loud. 
its obvious its time to go.
there so much i regret to leave
but there's so much more you didn't know.


There's a subtlety in my distance
if you noticed you could stop a train wreck
but i see my answer in between the lines
there's a unresolved emotion i will run from...
to the sun...
to the shore...
to a place i have never been before..
and when i get there i'll only run more
from any excuse i had blindly stored...
one day you'll miss me  but i will be gone...sooooo very gone.



No comments: