Sunday, July 5, 2009

so go on and put the blame on me
if it makes you better
you know it's not like i like to see you
drown in what you fester

but remember who you're speaking to
when you vomit out your words
i've been thereby your side to lean on
but i also know how to make you hurt

when you... crash into pieces
who's always there to break the fall
when you... trash all your dreams
who's always the one you need to call
     i am not your enemy
     i've always been your scape to blame
     and i refuse to watch you jump
     you lit your own fire of pain

damned memoirs you finely cut
sift between my cracks of faults
i found them hiding near orifices 
collecting into clumps of salt

this is how you view my heart
taping my fragile wings to the light 
dissecting my translucent moves
to view from your judgmental sighr

No comments: